Here's the programme for 2020. Any changes and further details will be announced on these pages.
- Sunday 16th February - Duncton Mill.
- Sunday 22nd March - Arlington (bank). First leg of the bank competition.
Note that the events listed below are cancelled because of the coronavirus outbreak. Hopefully the programme will return to normal later in the year.
- Sunday 5th April - Bewl (bank). Second leg of the bank competition.
- Sunday 19th April - Arlington (boats). First leg of the boat competition.
- Sunday 26th April - Charity pairs competition at Bewl, organised by the FDG, Sussex Branch.
- Sunday 3rd May - Farmoor.
- Sunday 17th May - Powdermill (bank or boat).
- Sunday 7th June - Frensham.
- Sunday 12th July - Brick Farm, bacon rolls for breakfast, cake and scones for tea.
- Friday 14th August - Skittles, Royal Oak, with buffet supper.
- Sunday 20th September - Coltsford Mill.
- Sunday 4th October - Bewl (boats). Second leg of the boat competition.
- Sunday 18th October - Moorhen. First leg of the small water competition.
- Sunday 8th November - Duncton Mill. Second leg of the small water competition.
- Sunday 22nd November - Bewl (boats).
- Friday 11th December - Annual dinner.
- Tuesday 29th December - Brick Farm, 4 flies, breakfast.
- Thursday 7th January 2021 - AGM, Royal Oak, Barcombe.