Here's the programme for 2020. Any changes and further details will be announced on these pages.
- Sunday 16th February - Duncton Mill.
- Sunday 22nd March - Arlington (bank). First leg of the bank competition.
- Sunday 5th April - Bewl (bank). Second leg of the bank competition.
- Sunday 19th April - Arlington (boats). First leg of the boat competition.
- Sunday 26th April - Charity pairs competition at Bewl, organised by the FDG, Sussex Branch.
- Sunday 3rd May - Farmoor.
- Sunday 17th May - Powdermill (bank or boat).
- Sunday 7th June - Frensham.
It looks as though some of our events can now be resumed, perhaps with limitations. The Brick Farm event on 12th July will take place, but without food being provided.
- Sunday 12th July - Brick Farm Lakes.
- Friday 14th August - Skittles, Royal Oak, with buffet supper.
- Sunday 20th September - Coltsford Mill.
- Sunday 4th October - Bewl (boats). Second leg of the boat competition.
- Sunday 18th October - Moorhen. First leg of the small water competition.
- Sunday 8th November - Duncton Mill. Second leg of the small water competition.
- Sunday 22nd November - Bewl (boats).
- Friday 11th December - Annual dinner.
- Tuesday 29th December - Brick Farm, 4 flies, breakfast.
- Thursday 7th January 2021 - AGM, Royal Oak, Barcombe.