Here's a selection of fly fishing links. This list is in no sense comprehensive, but it may introduce you to some resources that are new to you.
- Orvis - Greys Fly Fishing
- Sportfish - Fishtec - Glasgow Angling Centre - John Norris - Yorkshire Game Angling - Farlows
- Fly Tying Shop (OVSF discount) - Flybox - Flash Attack Flies - Selectafly - Funky Fly Tying - Fulling Mill - Eyebrook Tackle Shop
- Coch-Y-Bonddu books
Note that you may be able to get a discount (typically 10%) from some of these retailers if you are a member of the Fly Dressers' Guild.
Have a look at the local waters section if you want the web addresses of Sussex, Kent or Hampshire fisheries.
Fishing Clubs and organisations
- Fly Dressers' Guild - The Wild Trout Trust - The Angling Trust
- Bewl Bridge Fly Fishers' Club - Sussex Fly Dressers' Guild - Tunbridge Wells Flyfishing Society - Crawley Fly Fishers - Hastings Fly Fishers Club
- Orvis - How To Fly Fish - Orvis Fly Fishing Podcast
- Eat, Sleep, Fish
- Orvis_Knots - Animated Knots - The Nail-less Nail Knot - How to Tie the Perfection Loop - The Easiest Blood-Knot Method -- The Davy and Double Davy Knots
- Orvis videos - Damsels in Distress
- Flylines and the AFFTA Standard: What’s in a Number? or When is a 6wt line really an 8wt line?